COVID-19 STATEMENT UPDATED 28 APRIL 2021
Moray Reach Out re-opened its shops on Monday 26th April 2021. Opening times are 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and we are delighted to have our customers back.
Our staff continue to follow COVID-guidance and robust risk assessments. We will be wearing masks to protect you and we ask that as per Government guidance you wear a mask to protect us. Disposable single use masks will be provided at our doors, should you not have your own mask. Hand sanitiser is at each project entrance, and we ask that you sanitise your hands on entry and exit. Safe distancing must be observed, follow any one way systems in place. Staff and Volunteers will be on hand to guide you.
We look forward to seeing you.
Three Social Enterprises:
Moray Reach Out Yarns & Crafts, a haberdashery and wool shop located on East Church Street, Buckie stocking a wide range of quality wool, excellent range of buttons, ribbon and basic items for quilters and patchwork.
Moray Reach Out Recycling: Buckie and Moray Reach Out Recycling: Lossiemouth, two recycling centres. A van collection team and processing centre located in Buckie and a processing team which staffs the Lossiemouth Council’s facility.
Moray Reach Out Embroidery & Gifts, located on the High Street of Elgin provides corporate, industrial, sportswear and leisurewear as well as an extensive range of gifts.
As part of our embroidery service, In Stitches produces high quality Corporate Embroidery including work wear.
We have updated our Privacy Statement, please click here for our policy details
- To provide space for vulnerable adults to gain training and work experience.
- To build bridges in the community and to promote a greater understanding of vulnerable adults needs.
- Deliver top quality products and services in each of our social enterprises.
Why Choose Us?
- As an enterprise you can be assured that our products and services are delivered to the highest standard.
- As a social business you can know that your choice to bring us your business helps to empower the lives of vulnerable adults throughout Moray.