Three Social Enterprises:
Moray Reach Out Yarns & Crafts, a haberdashery and wool shop located on West Church Street, Buckie stocking a wide range of quality wool, excellent range of buttons, ribbon and basic items for quilters and patchwork.
Moray Reach Out Recycling: Buckie and Moray Reach Out Recycling: Lossiemouth, two recycling centres. A van collection team and processing centre located in Buckie and a processing team which staffs the Lossiemouth Council’s facility.
Moray Reach Out Embroidery & Gifts, located on the High Street of Elgin provides corporate, industrial, sportswear and leisurewear as well as an extensive range of gifts.
As part of our embroidery service, In Stitches produces high quality Corporate Embroidery including work wear.
We have updated our Privacy Statement, please click here for our policy details
- To provide space for vulnerable adults to gain training and work experience.
- To build bridges in the community and to promote a greater understanding of vulnerable adults needs.
- Deliver top quality products and services in each of our social enterprises.
Why Choose Us?
- As an enterprise you can be assured that our products and services are delivered to the highest standard.
- As a social business you can know that your choice to bring us your business helps to empower the lives of vulnerable adults throughout Moray.