Moray Reach Out recognises that its staff are fundamental to its success and needs to be able to attract and retain staff of the highest calibre and having a strategic, professional approach to recruitment is essential in order to achieve this.
Moray Reach Out is committed to equality of opportunity in employment, where all individuals are considered on the basis of their relevant merits, skills and abilities. We aim to ensure that recruitment processes are fair, equitable, respectful, transparent, consistent and confidential. Additionally, ensure that they are aligned with the goals, objectives and values of our organisation.
During the recruitment process Moray Reach Out will:
- Ensure that the recruitment and selection of staff is conducted in a professional, transparent, timely and responsive manner and is compliant with current relevant employment legislation and is underpinned by equal employment opportunity.
- Seek to recruit the best candidate for the job based on merit.
- Treat all candidates fairly, equitably and efficiently, with respect and courtesy, aiming to ensure that the candidate experience is positive, irrespective of the outcome.
- Provide appropriate training, development and support to those involved in recruitment and selection activities.
- Treat the recruitment process as a key public relations exercise and always focus on the enhancement of the process.
- Ensure that its recruitment and selection process is cost effective.
When recruiting staff it is important to ensure that the recruitment process is free from any bias and discriminatory practices. We will ensure that candidates are not discriminated against on any unfair or unlawful grounds as covered by the Equality Act 2010 (on the basis of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and religion or belief).
Part-time and fixed-term staff should similarly not be treated any less favourably than permanent staff.
The recruiting manager is responsible for ensuring that the correct procedures are followed and that all staff involved in the recruitment and selection process observe these procedures.
Moray Reach Out Staff
|General and Business Development Manager||Shona Radojkovic|
|Moray Reach Out Recycling Operations Manager||Ian Robertson|
Lossiemouth Team Leader
Moray Reach Out Recycling Training Support Workers
Yarns & Crafts Team Leader
Retail Training Support Worker
Moray Reach Out Embroidery & Fine Gifts Project Coordinator
Retail Training Support Workers
Thrift Shop Team Leader - Karen McKilligan
MRO Art Yarn / Spinnng / Upcycling Project Leader - Jon Reeves
RELIEF STAFF & VOLUNTEERS
We have a number of volunteers and relief staff who we are very grateful to for their hard work and dedication. For reasons of Data Protection, names are not listed.If you would like to join our team of volunteers and relief staff, please contact us on email@example.com or phone 01542 834434